top of page


Report Abuse

Call 9-1-1 if a child or adult is in an emergency situation



To report suspected child abuse, neglect or abandonment call:


Statewide: 1-855-552-KIDS (5437)
Treasure Valley: 208-334-KIDS (5437)

You can also call the Idaho CareLine at 2-1-1 

or 1-800-926-2588.

Montana - To report a possible case of child abuse or neglect,
call toll-free

1 (866) 820-5437.

Washington- Report Abuse and Neglect

Call 1-866-ENDHARM (1-866-363-4276*) if you:

  • suspect abuse or neglect of a child

  • suspect abuse or neglect of a vulnerable adult

bottom of page